Saturday, August 26, 2006

FAQ


 1.  Who you are?
 2.  Why you do it?
 3.  Is all scripts on this blog are absolutely free?
 4.  What to do if I found bug/s?
 5.  What to do if I can't run a script?
 6.  How can I to subscribe for the blog news?
 7.  How can I help to the PHP Builder project?


Q1: Who you are?
A1:


Lifelike Electronic Unit Manufactured for Accurate Sabotage


^ top



Q2: Why you do it?
A2: I really do not know. :) May be because... I like PHP programming and I want people will like it too. Also I want to create something useful... very and very nice product, which will give to PHP programmers an advantage. Anyway, until I like it - this site will be live.
^ top


Q3: Is all scripts on this blog are absolutely free?
A3: Yes, you can use it for yourself, in your projects, but you could not sell these scripts. For more information, see a license for each script (included in downloading archive).
^ top


Q4: What to do if I found bug/s?
A4: Post you message on the forum of the blog (recommended) or send me e-mail.
^ top


Q5: What to do if I can not run a script?
A5: Post your message on blog's forum with example of your code or error description.
^ top


Q6: How can I to subscribe for the blog news?
A6: Just click here and follow instructions.
^ top


Q7: How can I help to the PHP Builder project?
A7: Read here about different ways to help the project.
^ top